200 Hour Free Yoga Teacher Training Scholarship in Rishikesh, India
With an aim in our heart to provide easy access to this ancient knowledge to all yoga aspirants because every human being has a right to live a happy and healthy life. Due to high prices of the regular yoga courses, it is hard for many people to take up one so to facilitate such future yogis we are organizing yoga scholarship programs for both 200 and 300 free hour yoga teacher training course. Our courses are the perfect blend of ancient teaching and modern ways which can match up with the current lifestyle and challenges.
Our 200 Hour Free Yoga Teacher Training Scholarship Course is nothing different from the regular one and designed in such a way that is understandable to all beginners as well as intermediates and taught in English. This training will help you develop the instructional skills to be a competent Yoga Teacher. Delivered in accordance with the teachings and traditions of the Vedic Ages, our course will encourage and support you as you journey inward. This course will prepare you on a mental and physical level to become the best yoga teacher and a human being also.
200 Hour Free Yoga Teacher Training Scholarship
Hatha + Ashtanga Vinyasa
Hatha + Vinyasa Flow
Every Month from 4th – 30th
USD 499: No Food and Stay
USD 575: Triple Sharing
USD 699: Double Sharing
USD 800: Single
Yoga Scholarship in india
• Genuine seeker who are eager to learn and share this among other people.
• We keep our TTC group, maximum group size is 15 so there are limited seats for the scholarship program and follow the selection procedure.
• If you want to teach, you are most welcome to live with us and teach.
• Candidate has to submit the health condition.
28 days long residential yoga teacher training scholarship program.
Home-cooked healthy food and drinks.
Small batch size, max 20 students.
All In-house yoga teachers, well trained and experienced.
The curriculum is traditional but incorporated in modern ways.
• Free High-Speed Wi-Fi
• Yoga Program, including Ashtanga Yoga and Hatha Yoga Instruction
• Touches of Ayurveda
• Excursions in and around the city of Rishikesh
• Transportation to and from the school can be arranged.
- What is classical Hatha yoga?
- What is Asana?
- Asana with breath
- Posture awareness
- Sequence of Asanas
- Core principles of Hatha yoga practice
- Benefits of asana
- Traditional sun salutation
- Standing asanas
- Balansing asanas
- Sitting asanas
- Kneeling asanas
- Backward bending asanas
- Forward bending asanas
- Twisting asanas
- Core asanas
- Inverted asanas
- Relaxation asanas
- Meditative asanas
- Joints and glands exercises
- Full health assessment on asana
- Utthita Hasta Padangushthasana
- Utthita Parshvasahita
- Utthita Hasta Padangushthasana B
- Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana
- Virabhadrasana A, B
- Paschimottanasana A, B, C, D
- Ardha Baddha Padma Paschimottanasana
- Tiryam-Mukha Eka-Pada Paschimottanasana
- Janu Shirshasana A, B, C,
- Marichyasana A, B, C, D
- Garbha Pindasana
- Baddha Konasana A, B, C,
- Upavishtha Konasana A, B,
- Supta Konasana
- Supta Padangushthasana
- Supta Parshvasahita
- Ubhaya Padangushthasana
- Urdhva-Mukha Paschimottanasana
- Setu Bandhasana
- Urdhva Dhanurasana
- What is Vinyasa Yoga?
- Preparation for Vinyasa
- Dynamic Sun salutation
- Vinyasa Series-1
- Vinyasa Series-2
- Sukshma vyayam (preparatory movements )
- Pavan muktasana series
- Structuring and sequencing of postures
- Point to point full-body relaxation technique
- Yoga Nidra for insomnia
- Emotional body relaxation
- Minor and major chakra relaxation
- Deep causal body relaxation
Science of Breath(Pranayama)
- Four qualities of yogic breathing
- What is pranic healing?
- Importance of diaphragmatic breathing
- Stress and stress less related breathing techniques
- The psychological effect of yogic breathing
- What is pranayama?
- What is five sub prana in yogic science?
- Shetali and shetkari
- What is ida, pingala and sushumna ?
- Nadi shodhanam
- What is Nadi?
- 1:1, 1:2 and 1:4 breathing for emotional purification
Mudras and Bandhas
- Yogic Gesture for stress-related problems
- Internal mudra
- Healing Gestures for physical blockages
- Bandha for energy leakage
- Pranic gestures for awakening energy
- Importance of root lock
- Eye mudra
- Types of Locks in Yogic science
- Finger mudra
- History and origin of yoga
- Why we have a disturbed mind, distracted mind, and stupefied mind in yogic science?
- What is yoga?
- What is celibacy and sex in yogic science?
- What is Hatha Yoga?
- Why we suffer?
- What is Ashtanga Yoga? ( eight limbs of yoga)
- What made us get disease in yogic science
- What is Raja Yoga?
- How to bend the body to bend the mind?
- What is ignorance?
- Three states of consciousness in yogic science
- What is the mind?
- Four foundational pillars of life
- Four faculties of mind field in yogic science
- What is practice means in yogic science?
- Five layers of the body in yogic science
- What is Ekagrah mean?
- What is knowledge and wisdom in yoga?
- What is kundalini?
- What is karma?
- What is a chakra?
- What is sleep in yoga?
- What is Nadi?
- Introduction to Ayurvedic science
- What is Nirodhah mean in yoga?
- What is Fear and love in yogic science?
- What is enlightenment and liberation in yoga?
Meditation and Concentration
- Breath awareness meditation
- Inner light meditation
- Chakra awareness meditation
- Body less meditation
- Mantra Awareness meditation
- Walking meditation
- Full moon meditation
- Third eye meditation
Body Alignment and Adjustment
- Workshop on hip opening
- Workshop on back bending
- Workshop on forwarding bending
- Workshop in twisting postures
Mantra Yoga and Importance
- What is mantra mean?
- What are the Types of Mantra?
- Chanting of Mantra
- Sanskrit Meaning of Different Mantras
- Mantra for universal master.
- Mantra for removing Obstacle.
- Mantra for Health.
- Mantra for peace.
- Mantra for removing the fear of death.
- What is Om?
- How to create positive vibration or energy with mantra yoga?
- Yogic skeletal and joints system
- Yogic physiology
- Yogic respiratory system
- Yoga safety while doing asana and pranayama practices
- Muscular system and usage of some important muscles in yogic exercise
- Nature of lunar energy, solar energy and neutral flow energy.
- Yogic anatomy of the spinal cord and its importance
- Yogic counselling for therapy
- Yogic therapy like back problems, slip disk problems, diabetes,
- Usage of yogic techniques as therapy
- spinal deformation, thyroid and obesity.
- Yoga therapies on a common disease like – Headache, cold, sinus, migraine
Course Fee Includes:
- Study Material – Book
- 1 Notebook, Pen
- 1 T-shirt
- Rubber Neti
- Neti Pot
Course Fee Doesn’t Include:
- Airport Pickup & Drop
- Personal Expenses
- Over Stay at the Ashram
- Flight Charges
- Visa Charges
- Doctor Consultation
There will be a half-day and one full day off per week during the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
Please note that the daily schedule is subject to change according to the availability of lecturers, holidays, inclement weather and extraneous circumstances.